Spring Beehive Management #1
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you a beekeeper with less than three years of experience?
Want an enjoyable afternoon learning more about your bees?
Not sure what to do in Spring? Swarming? Brood inspection? Honey super? Split my hive? Requeen?
Then this "Afternoon in the Apiary" with Phil Marshall is for you.
The main focus is the Spring Beehive Management:
- How to assess the nutritional needs of your bees.
- Practical steps to reduce swarming.
- Learn more about your Spring pest and disease inspection.
- How to split my hive.
- When do I add a honey super?
Book a visit to the Adelaide Bee Sales Teaching Apiary and learn more.
We cater for traditional and Flow Hive beekeepers.
Bring your clean bee suit (washed) and wear covered-in shoes. We provide gloves, hive tools and smokers.
Subject to the weather. The day will be rescheduled if raining.
Safety: This is an "in-person" and "hands-on" event. Bee stings are possible. Participate at your own risk.
- Spring Beehive Management$95GST included$95GST included0$0